Cute jeweled spider web nails with Kayleena!
(ignore the gimp nail… >.> stupid middle finger… if I could flip my own middle finger off I would.)
Soooo… >=D MWAHA. I think these are so cute! Maybe it’s just the sparkles, but whatever. I just love Halloween.
What you need:
Black nail polish
White striper/ white polish with brush
Jewels! I got mine for about 2 dollars (Yes, that WHOLE THING) at Michael’s. WAYYY CHEAPER than the nail jewels and they do the same thing.
1. Paint nails solid black (or purple… that’d be cute @.@)
2. Draw lines extending from one area of your nail. Except for on your ring finger, draw one line straight down with three smaller lines on either side of the end of the line.
3. Fill in those lines with smaller curved lines to make your web!
4. Paint with top coat.
5. You can leave it at painting with the top coat, or you can add jewels or more colors to spice up your web and spider! I applied some jewels randomly on my web (clear), and a big purple one for my spiders body, and some small blue ones for the ends of it’s legs!
6. Seal jewels with top coat.
You can completely customize this look to your liking. :D Have fun!