Sigma f80 Dupes: Kabuki Equivalents
Sigma – a famous American brand, which produces professional brushes for make-up of high quality, for example Kabuki foundation brush. To date, Sigma, in addition to professional brushes and accessories, represents a line of cosmetic products, namely:
- cream shades;
- palette sets (shadows, rouge, eyeliner, etc.);
- much more.
Sigma brushes are one of the most popular worldwide but expensive. Not all women can afford buying f80 flat Kabuki brush for $25.00 that’s why many other cosmetic companies decide to release Sigma f80 brush dupes basing on the following brushes:
- 3D kabuki brush (angled, flat and round);
- Precision – Copper – White;
- Precision Brush;
- Max Kabuki;
- 3D Blender;
- 4D Kabuki;
- Bent Liner Brush;
- Lash Fan Brush;
- Eye Liner Brush;
- many others.
The following sigma f80 brush dupe are in the greatest request:
- Elf C Brush – $3.00;
- Elf Blush Brush –$3.00;
- M325 Large Pro Angle Blender brush – $3.49;
- Real Techniques Shading Brush – $4.79;
- MB23 Round Blender brush – $5.95;
- Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Brush – $6.99;
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush – $6.49;
- Real Techniques Blush Brush – $7.19;
- Real Techniques Core Collection –$13.19;
- E35 Tapered Blending brush – $ 16.00.
A lot of women have a desire to find a dupe of an exact brush released by Sigma, exactly f80 Kabuki brush. I try to select the most affordable dupes offered. This video helps you choose inexpensive brushes if you have no opportunity to buy f80 makeup brush:
As it is described in this video, the most affordable dupes of f80 Sigma top brush are:
- Airbrush Buffing Foundation Brush #110;
- Nanshy Foundation Brush;
- Beauty Junkee Brushes;
- Mojo Beauty Brushes.
There is no woman who prefers to buy expensive brush, if she has found a dupe meeting all the brand characteristics. Moreover, the most attractive thing is money savings. You may choose a set of brushes and test them all.