How to Use Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo?
Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo is a good alternative to a liquid cleanser if you want to regularly wash your hair or you have a tight schedule. I use this product because it was specifically designed for oily skin. Today I want you speak on how I use this product to make my hair clean and fresh!
What you need:
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak shampoo and conditioner;
How I Use a Dry Shampoo?
- Divide the hair into strands. This will allow the powder to be evenly distributed. Collect the strands about 5 cm apart. Move from the beginning of the hairline up to the scruff;
- Spray the product on the roots of your hair at a distance of about 15 cm. Start with the roots and move on in strings. Do not spray too much shampoo! It’s okay if after the application the sculp becomes chalky. After combing, the white precipitate should disappear;
- Do not touch your head for 5-10 minutes. The shampoo will take a little time to absorb the fat. Leave the product for 5-10 minutes. The longer you wait, the more fat the cleansing agent absorbs;
- Using your fingertips, rub the cleanser into your sculp. Start with the roots where you applied the product first. Continue to rub the cleanser until the shampoo gradually merges with your hair. You will understand that you are finished when there are practically no traces of the product on your head.
- Remove the remaining product using a brush. Some part of the dry shampoo could stay on the sculp. Take a brush with a stiff bristle and remove excess powder;
- If you still see whitish areas, dry hair with a dryer at low temperature and low power.
When I use Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo?
- With regular use, the cleansing agent should be applied at night. When necessary, I apply it before going to bed (the roots will not become oily during the night). In addition, the product will have more time to absorb fat from the scalp;
- In extreme cases, I apply Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak in the morning. This is an excellent alternative to washing your hair in case I oversleep. But I still advise you to apply the product in the evening;
- I use this cleansing agent once a week, because daily washing of the head can dry hair and the scalp. If you have normal or oily sculp skin, use a liquid cleanser every 2-3 days. And to keep you hair fresh throughout the week, use Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo;
- Do not apply the product for two days in a row. An excess of cleansing agent can lead to accumulation of the powder on the scalp. This can weaken the follicles, and in extreme cases, even lead to hair loss. Apply shampoo no more than 2-3 times a week;
- Dry your hair before using dry shampoo as a styling aid. It gives the hair volume and density, but water can turn it into lumpy dirt :)) If you apply the cleansing agent after showering, first wipe the hair with a towel or dry it with a dryer. Dry shampoo is great for oily skin, because it absorbs fat, but water can worsen its effectiveness!